Sunday, October 13, 2013

Rushing

  1. I have become a person who uses "running out for lunch" as a euphemism for going to get waxed. Then I just stop at Jamba Juice for an oatmeal and hard-boiled egg on my way back and claim there was a really long line.
  2. My sister made red snapper with a kale salad the other night for dinner. We all felt too healthy so headed out for Dunkin' Donuts afterwards.
  3. Work is weirdly competitive. I think sometimes they lie about how late they worked, or if they even really did go back to work after happy hour. 
  4. I am training for the marathon. It's in November.
  5. Because of #4 I am not going to a lot of happy hours and am not drinking too much when I go. 
  6. Grownups are surprisingly into peer pressure surrounding drinking. 
  7. I think Josh is going to give me a new iPhone for my birthday. He is getting the 5s and I said something about switching over to his old phone when he upgrades, but he made a face.
  8. It would be nice if my mother were alive to hem my work clothes. I mean, it'd be nice if she were alive for a lot of reasons, but this is a new one.

No comments: