Monday, November 17, 2014

The word "ointment" is nails on a chalkboard

This weekend I went food shopping for a lot of fruit and vegetables. The goal is to be extra super healthy so the goal of working all week can be met (I just typed "weak" instead of "week" by accident). Because staying home from work is so last week.

Another thing I did in preparation is to nap a lot. This afternoon when I woke up from my nap, something felt weird but I couldn't tell what it was at first.

One of my sisters put a face mask on me while I was asleep. Aren't we too old for this shit? I don't even know how long it was on for, because neither of them were home when I woke up and neither would cop to it. They kept playing dumb. "So there's some kind of ... ointment on your face?" "I don't know anything about any ointment!" By the time I finished interrogating them, the word "ointment" disgusted me.

Obviously I will never admit it to them, but my skin does look pretty good now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Never- you are never too old to prank your sister....43 years old and still at it here...

Anonymous said...

Hope your week is going smoothly.

Anonymous said...

this made me laugh out loud .

Thankyou for sharing
Kind Regards
Cathy