Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Being an adult is super time-consuming (in which I bitch)

Not only is there not enough time to watch So You Think You Can Dance, there's also definitely not time to be so inspired by it that I go with my sisters to drop-in dance classes. It's clear now that I didn't appreciate my free time enough in college.

I'm missing the yoga and dance classes. I miss poking through recipes and trying out new things. I miss watching tv with my sisters.

To the person who asked in comments: yes, I can get out the door in the morning in 20 minutes. I pick out my outfit either the night before or while I'm working out. I blast my hair for about two minutes and then let it air dry the rest of the way to work. I take breakfast and eat on the way or when I get to work. This is not a pancakes and bacon type of house. It's a hard-boiled egg and a white peach kind of house. 

No comments: